Bypass the Voucher Authentication?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-08 12:19:55
Model: EAP110-Outdoor  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 5.0.4

Help someone bypass the voucher authentication each day.

Options
5 Reply
Re:Bypass the Voucher Authentication?
2023-01-08 20:04:27

@Marrr 

Not sure what you are trying to achieve here.. are you looking for a way to bypass the voucher authentication?  OR  are you saying someone has bypassed it?

We would need some more info unfortunately..

Options
2023-01-08 21:23:04

@Philbert  my EAP110-Outdoor was been bypass Im seeing logs of clients that has megabytes of downloads.

Options
2023-01-08 21:27:43

@Marrr 

How much traffic are we talking here and can you post some screens of the logs you are seeing?  If you look at the logs is the IP being accepted as a client, or just attempting loads?   Also have you checked the MAC vendor to see what device this is..

I have a neighbour with an Alexa that pulls MBs on the guest, not cause its bypassed the authentication, rather its tried to connect like a million times which all adds up.

Anything you can post for us to take a look would help :)

Options
2023-01-08 22:18:23

Almost 1 GB of data download was been sent to the connected clients and their MAC address was changing but with the same client name.

Options
2023-01-09 06:27:00 - last edited 2023-01-09 06:27:22

@Marrr 

Check your Voucher Manager page, does the code still have data traffic remain?

For your reference I run a test today, it's my Voucher page and I can see if a code still useable with remain data limitation:

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 579

Replies: 5

Related Articles