TP-Link Omada Router für Telekom CompanyFlex Anschluss

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-17 19:05:50 - last edited 2023-07-18 01:04:31

Für meinen Telekom CompanyFlex-Anschluss (VDSL 100 IP, SIP Trunk) möchte ich meinen vorhandenen Lancom R883VAW durch einen Omada-Router von TP-Link ersetzen.

Gibt es einen TP-Link Omada Router, der die Voraussetzungen für den vorhandenen Anschluss erfüllt?

Ist es überhaupt sinnvoll, diese Umstellung vorzunehmen (möglicherweise ist der Lancom ja schon wesentlich leistungsfähiger als ein Router von TP-Link etc.)?

Options
4 Reply
Re:TP-Link Omada Router für Telekom CompanyFlex Anschluss
2023-07-18 03:41:40

@bebeck 

are you looking for a tplink router? what do you need especially?

ScReW yOu gUyS. I aM GOinG hoMe. —————————————————————— For heaven's sake, can you write and describe your issue based on plain fact, common logic and a methodologic approach? Appreciate it.
Options
2023-07-18 03:59:49

@Tedd404 

yes, i'm looking for an omada router, that fits to my Telekom Business connection. i do not know the exact requirements, but it should be at least as powerful as the Lancom R883VAW and gigabit capable.

Options
2023-07-18 05:58:30

@bebeck 

the very entry-level one, price sweet point: er605

does it meet your expectation? 

ScReW yOu gUyS. I aM GOinG hoMe. —————————————————————— For heaven's sake, can you write and describe your issue based on plain fact, common logic and a methodologic approach? Appreciate it.
Options
2023-07-18 15:37:12

@bebeck 

Thanks, I compared some Omada routers, and I think, the TL-ER7206 fits best.

Options