EAP265 HD WIFI connection stability problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-11 22:40:11
Model: EAP265 HD  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I have installed as Access point an AC1750 EAP265 HD with 4 different SSDI using the guest option as a security measure in 2 of them to allow internet access in cell phones (these in 2.4GHz), the others with access to the internal network, designed for the laptop of the corporation in 2.4GHz and the last one, also with access to the corporate network but in 5GHz. None of the SSDI wifi without access

The problem I have been having since this week is that very often the cell phones disconnect from the wifi network. Eventually they reconnect after 3 to 4 min, but most of the time the antenna has to be reset via web to be able to resume connections. I have not been able to monitor if this happens with the other SSDIs as they are rarely used. But one test was to keep a sustained PING to the LAN IP of the antenna and it never dropped so I assume it could be a WIFI only failure.

I would like to give you more details verbally of the failure that occurs, as it is difficult to explain it in this way including the multiple tests performed. It is worth noting that the equipment is as it came from the factory without the firmware update in version 1.0.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 335

Replies: 0

Related Articles