High CPU Usage on TL-SG2210P v5.0

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-16 17:55:30
Model: SG2210P  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 5.0.6 Build 20230602 Rel.73473

Hey everyone,

I was just checking on my controller some stats and was a bit shocked:

So often CPU Usage higher 90%? Thats weird with three connected clients. This stats are a bit better:

Can somebody maybe tell me what could cause this issues or how I'm able to monitor that stats?

Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:High CPU Usage on TL-SG2210P v5.0
2023-08-17 03:12:25

Hi @Gamienator 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Have you checked the log? In your log, is there anything different or unusual?

You can export the running log yourself and have further diagnostics as the running log can provide you with detailed information. Path: Global View> Maintenance > Export Running Log.

What I can think of is that you probably have a high bandwidth usage in your network? Like NAS? Or you have a loop in your network and data were duplicated and overloaded the CPU.

Let's find out.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 461

Replies: 1

Related Articles