Automatic deletion of records

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-21 13:34:46 - last edited 23 hours ago
Model: VIGI NVR1008H  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello Community,

I use the VIGI NVR1008 - 8 channel network video recorder. Now I run into a problem with the configuration.

I would like the recordings to be automatically deleted after 72 hours. Unfortunately, I have to adjust this in order to comply with the given legal requirements. Can someone tell me how and where to configure this?

Question 2:
How can I delete the existing records manually?

Thank you very much in advance!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Automatic deletion of records
2023-08-22 01:55:52 - last edited 23 hours ago

Hi @Pasl 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

You can refer to the User Guide for details on the configuration of loop recording. Chapter Recording and Storage

You can also edit your recordings.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 428

Replies: 1

Related Articles