How can I configure the settings on my TP-Link Ethernet adapter to improve network security?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How can I configure the settings on my TP-Link Ethernet adapter to improve network security?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-15 06:31:37
Model: EAP115-Wall  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version:

Hello fellow forum members,

I hope this post finds you all in good health. I'm reaching out to seek some guidance on configuring the settings for my TP-Link Ethernet adapter to bolster my network security.

As we all know, ensuring the security of our home networks is of paramount importance these days. With the increasing number of devices connected to our networks and the potential risks lurking in cyberspace, I want to make sure that I've taken all the necessary steps to safeguard my digital fortress.

I would greatly appreciate any insights, tips, or step-by-step instructions that you can provide to help me secure my Ethernet connection. Feel free to share your experiences and any lessons learned in the process.

Thank you all in advance for your valuable input. Let's work together to make our home networks as secure as possible!

Options
1 Reply
Re:How can I configure the settings on my TP-Link Ethernet adapter to improve network security?
2023-09-18 06:07:56

@sophiatailor 

Hi, setting the VLAN to establish the network separation. Check this for more info.

Additionally, another easy way is to set the Guest network to separate the main LAN and the guest LAN.

Just striving to develop myself while helping others.
Options