WiFi

TP-Link Omada EAP Series contains Ceiling Mount AP, Outdoor AP and Wall Plate AP, providing centrally manageable and secure business-class wireless network solutions. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada EAP series products, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
WiFi

Tags

Label

I purchased some Omada APs to set up a test lab before switching wholesale from Unifi. So far I have not been able to adopt the AP. The Omada Controller is "cloud/VPS hosted" and with the Unifi device
Installation
By L2K · Latest post 16 hours ago by L2K
0Helpful
64Views
2Replies
Can we use CAP 1200 or CAP 1750 with an AC50 wireless controller? anybody guide us, please thank you
InstallationNetwork ConnectivityWireless Controller
By shaban-sikander · Latest post Wednesday by Fae
0Helpful
31Views
1Replies
Hi Guys, I am running a 610 outdoor wired to the side of the building, and a 620 indoor inside. I also have a 620 outside on the side of the pump house. In the stables I need to get wifi and wired. Ca
MeshInstallationNetwork ConnectivityVLAN & Multi-Networks
By CraigPerth · Latest post a week ago by CraigPerth
0Helpful
61Views
2Replies
Hi All, I have a hardware OC200 connected to TL-SG2210P POE switch and five (5) units of EAP650-Outdoor hardwired in the main building. Additionally, I have another five (5) units EAP650-Outdoor wirel
MeshInstallationNetwork ConnectivityRoaming
By GLow75 · Latest post a week ago by Hank21
1Helpful
84Views
1Replies
Hi - would appreciate someone confirming my plan to use the EAP225 outdoor AP in mesh mode to provide internet access to an out-building approx 150m from the main building. We are rural so rely on Sta
MeshInstallationNetwork ConnectivityStarlink
By tbafrique · Latest post a week ago by GLow75
0Helpful
86Views
3Replies
Hi all, I have a rather unique install as I've moved into a remote location that has an existing house at in the middle of a ridge/canyon - I'm located at the bottom. The primary house has Starlink, a
MeshVLAN & Multi-NetworksInstallationNetwork Connectivity
By EstorilM · Latest post a week ago by d0ugmac1
1Helpful
42Views
1Replies
Using EAP683LR with PoE+ Constantly when full activity in outlet there are 200+ users with cloud based POS system running. The guests network ssid on busy nights 200+ users is sometimes not giving acc
Network ConnectivityInstallationFirmware UpdateMeshEAP683LR
By Roy77 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hank21
0Helpful
65Views
1Replies
What happens if I connect both a POE lan cable AND a DC power adapter at the same time? Does it become redundant? Does one take priority over the other? Does the unit fry?
Installation
By rigurat · Latest post 2 weeks ago by d0ugmac1
0Helpful
72Views
1Replies
Why does this keep happening my app is updated, the controller to router cable is not faultly . What are the possible causes of this? I recently changed just the background of the wifi login page and
Network ConnectivityInstallation
By Xbit · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Hank21
0Helpful
163Views
4Replies
I have a cottage and a boathouse, which is located in rough terrain. I aim to have wifi coverage at the boathouse for safety reasons, as the conventional mobile network does not have coverage. My cott
MeshInstallationNetwork Connectivity
By OddErikD · Latest post 2024-04-21 20:58:47 by OddErikD
6Helpful
594Views
8Replies