WiFi

TP-Link Omada EAP Series contains Ceiling Mount AP, Outdoor AP and Wall Plate AP, providing centrally manageable and secure business-class wireless network solutions. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada EAP series products, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
WiFi

Tags

Label

Using EAP683LR with PoE+ Constantly when full activity in outlet there are 200+ users with cloud based POS system running. The guests network ssid on busy nights 200+ users is sometimes not giving acc
Network ConnectivityInstallationFirmware UpdateMeshEAP683LR
By Roy77
0Helpful
10Views
0Replies
What happens if I connect both a POE lan cable AND a DC power adapter at the same time? Does it become redundant? Does one take priority over the other? Does the unit fry?
Installation
By rigurat · Latest post Friday by d0ugmac1
0Helpful
25Views
1Replies
Why does this keep happening my app is updated, the controller to router cable is not faultly . What are the possible causes of this? I recently changed just the background of the wifi login page and
Network ConnectivityInstallation
By Xbit · Latest post a week ago by Hank21
0Helpful
120Views
4Replies
I have a cottage and a boathouse, which is located in rough terrain. I aim to have wifi coverage at the boathouse for safety reasons, as the conventional mobile network does not have coverage. My cott
MeshInstallationNetwork Connectivity
By OddErikD · Latest post a week ago by OddErikD
6Helpful
506Views
8Replies
https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/598000 "I had EXACTLY the same issue. If the IPv6 thing doesn't work, trying changing the EAP110 radio settings from b/g/n mixed (default) to just
Network ConnectivityWi-Fi 6EInstallation
By sbaramax · Latest post 2 weeks ago by sbaramax
0Helpful
129Views
4Replies
The best way to mesh EAP Access Points models specially EAP620 HD is to have it connected via ethernet cable to the router rather than wirelessly. Connecting EAP access points like the EAP620 HD via E
MeshInstallation
0Helpful
38Views
0Replies
Hello, I recently decided to upgrade our home wifi (and home business wifi) with some TP-Link EAP's. We currently have AT&T fiber internet with 2 gigabit service and AT&T-provided router connected to
MeshNetwork ConnectivityInstallation
By JTMoney4 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Mars_Chen
0Helpful
78Views
1Replies
I stay in a remote area in Africa , where the closest cell tower is far away, and internet connection is significantly poor and slow. I try to use Tp link omada accessories to kinda start an ISP of mi
Network ConnectivityInstallationVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Xbit · Latest post 2024-04-05 17:11:58 by d0ugmac1
0Helpful
78Views
1Replies
InstallationNetwork ConnectivityPortalEAP ACL
By DHIXZON · Latest post 2024-04-02 09:17:02 by Hank21
0Helpful
80Views
1Replies
Hi support, I have 1x EAP650-WALL and 4x EAP650 together with ER7212PC. All the APs are connected to the 3-in-1 router via CAT6 cable. All has been adopted into the network accordingly as reflected be
MeshRoamingInstallation
By BengGaBoy · Latest post 2024-03-20 22:29:44 by BengGaBoy
0Helpful
125Views
2Replies