Votes

Deep packet inspection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Deep packet inspection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deep packet inspection
Deep packet inspection
2023-11-04 05:51:30 - last edited 2023-11-06 02:35:19

Hii, any idea about firmware update for ER605 with deep packet inspection and IDS/IPS support or would it even support these features.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deep packet inspection
2023-11-06 02:27:01 - last edited 2023-11-06 02:35:10

Hi @AmanSaroha 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Sorry that I don't have any information about this. It depends on the dev's roadmap and plan. As an entry-level model, I am hard to tell if it'll be supported. If you are in a hurry to use the latest features, please consider the model ER7206 which already supports the DPI in standalone mode by this time I reply to your thread. The beta controller should work with the supported model with the supported features. (V5.13 Controller supports DPI now.)

For any further information, please see the pinned beta test. That should be informative to you at least. But I cannot guarantee anything now.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 10

Views: 604

Replies: 1

Voters 9

+ 5 Voters