ER605 Airplay

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

ER605 Airplay

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
ER605 Airplay
ER605 Airplay
2023-12-10 14:16:34 - last edited a week ago

hello since I have the er605 router, Airplay from iPhone to TV no longer works. do you have any information? everything on the same network TV in rj45 and iPhone in wifi

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:ER605 Airplay-Solution
2023-12-11 02:27:00 - last edited a week ago

Hi @Yann77 

Thanks for posting in our business forum. f

Do you have different VLANs?

You might face a problem like this Troubleshooting mDNS Repeater on the Router Doesn't Take Effect

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:ER605 Airplay-Solution
2023-12-11 02:27:00 - last edited a week ago

Hi @Yann77 

Thanks for posting in our business forum. f

Do you have different VLANs?

You might face a problem like this Troubleshooting mDNS Repeater on the Router Doesn't Take Effect

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:ER605 Airplay
2023-12-11 19:07:45

@Clive_A 

hello, no juste Vlan1 

Isn't there an option to activate somewhere for AirPlayplay to work? same problem with Netflix, normally I can send a Netflix movie from the phone but now no longer functional

Options
2023-12-11 20:41:23

@Yann77 

What version of the ER605 are you using and what firmware?

Standalone or with the controller?

I can not teach anyone anything - I can only make them think - Socrates
Options
2023-12-12 01:17:26 - last edited 2023-12-12 01:17:43

Hi @Yann77 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Yann77 wrote

@Clive_A 

hello, no juste Vlan1 

Isn't there an option to activate somewhere for AirPlayplay to work? same problem with Netflix, normally I can send a Netflix movie from the phone but now no longer functional

No. It is plug-and-play if you place all devices in one VLAN. There is no need to set up anything, nor mDNS repeater in your case if you told me so.

This might be a bug in your iOS system. Restart them and check again. TBH, IMO, iOS has been not that great now and it is one of the reasons I switched from iOS. Numerous bugs drive me crazy and away.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 407

Replies: 4

Related Articles