Votes

Wrong logo of accedo in Application Analytics (DPI)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-03-07 04:42:54 - last edited 2024-03-07 09:07:02
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 5.13.30.8

Hello TP-Link team,

I work for accedo.tv and I am also a user of TP-Link Omada. I have noticed that in Application Analytics (DPI), Omada is using the wrong logo for accedo. If you are willing to make the correction, I have attached the correct logo for your reference.

Thank you.

Accedo Icon:

Black - 

White - 

I don't think you guys will need the full logo as well but I'm attaching it anyway here

Black -

White -

Thanks again

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Wrong logo of accedo in Application Analytics (DPI)-Solution
2024-03-07 06:28:12 - last edited 2024-03-07 09:07:02

Hi @di-vin 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

So the data is from a different source and we don't maintain the source data. It might be a problem with the company that provides the source for DPI identification.

Will report this and not sure if we can fix it because every time the DPI updates, we need to get the data from the provider.

Thanks for the logo and info and will give this feedback.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Wrong logo of accedo in Application Analytics (DPI)-Solution
2024-03-07 06:28:12 - last edited 2024-03-07 09:07:02

Hi @di-vin 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

So the data is from a different source and we don't maintain the source data. It might be a problem with the company that provides the source for DPI identification.

Will report this and not sure if we can fix it because every time the DPI updates, we need to get the data from the provider.

Thanks for the logo and info and will give this feedback.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 258

Replies: 1

Voters 1