Reolink E1 Outdoor PoE no audio in TP Link NVR

2024-04-14 17:00:25 - last edited Yesterday
Model: VIGI NVR1004H-4P  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.4 Build 240119 Rel.66485n

Hi,

I have connected my Reolink E1 Outdoor PoE Camera to the TP Link NVR with ONVIF. I can see the video on NVR however there's no audio on playback, even I pulled the videos on the NVR as well but no audio on the files. The configuration on the Reolink's camera audio is also enabled. I've tried to turn on audio in the NVR however it says that the channel is not supported.

The playback on the webpage of Reolink's camera can be heard, it just doesn't work on the VIGI App or on the NVR's side. Any ideas?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Reolink E1 Outdoor PoE no audio in TP Link NVR -Solution
2024-04-15 02:17:32 - last edited Yesterday

Hi @alexis133 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

What's the audio format? We don't support AAC. ONVIF should transmit the audio but if this does not work, it seems to be the format is not supported.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Reolink E1 Outdoor PoE no audio in TP Link NVR -Solution
2024-04-15 02:17:32 - last edited Yesterday

Hi @alexis133 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

What's the audio format? We don't support AAC. ONVIF should transmit the audio but if this does not work, it seems to be the format is not supported.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options