OC200 - Cloud LED no longer blinking

2024-05-12 04:56:55
Model: OC200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello, 

My hardware controller is new but because of the power outage, which occurs three times in a row, the cloud led light is unable to slow flash or quick flash and cannot connected to the cloud even though it is connected to the internet via ETH1. I have left it for 30 minutes and still nothing happens. I am also unable to reset it. 

Appreciate your clarification and guidance. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:OC200 - Cloud LED no longer blinking
2024-05-13 06:41:47

Aranuka wrote

Hello, 

My hardware controller is new but because of the power outage, which occurs three times in a row, the cloud led light is unable to slow flash or quick flash and cannot connected to the cloud even though it is connected to the internet via ETH1. I have left it for 30 minutes and still nothing happens. I am also unable to reset it. 

Appreciate your clarification and guidance. 

Hi @Aranuka 

Could you verify if you can access your controller using its local IP address from the LAN network? If you can, go to Global View > Settings > Cloud Access and re-enable cloud access.

And please verify that your router is functioning properly. Connect a computer to the hardware controller's second LAN port and ping the external IP (e.g., ping 8.8.8.8) to confirm if the ping result is reachable.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 331

Replies: 1

Related Articles