How to block the wireless client on the Festa app?

2024-06-17 06:44:12 - last edited 2024-06-18 02:17:55

Hi, thank you for opening the new support channel for Festa.

I am currently using Festa CBC with Omada EAP, and I am unable to change the portal logo or block wireless clients on the Festa app. I chose the EAP product model in the Festa support channel because I am currently using these products, and Festa products are not available in our market.

So, if I use Festa products, are these features (portal/client block) not supported either?

Best regards,

Options
2 Reply
Re:How to block the wireless client on the Festa app?
2024-06-18 02:17:10 - last edited 2024-06-18 02:22:47

Hi @Alex_Mahone 

First-time reminder for posting the wrong model on the wrong page.

You are required to post models of Festa: https://www.tp-link.com/en/business-networking/all-soho-festa/

Since this is an EAP model with Omada solution, your thread will be moved to the EAP page.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
Re:How to block the wireless client on the Festa app?
2024-06-18 07:22:15

@Alex_Mahone 

We currently have limited knowledge about the festa because it is a localized product. You can contact the local retailer to learn more about this issue.

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 174

Replies: 2

Related Articles