L2TP VPN not working

L2TP VPN not working

L2TP VPN not working
L2TP VPN not working
2024-08-06 19:46:47
Model: ER605 (TL-R605)  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, I have bought VPN router ER605. I have VDSL modem Zyxel, where I allowed DMZ to IP adress of router (192.168.10.49). On router (192.168.0.1) I set up VPN, as I found on youtube.

When I tried to connect VPN, it always end with this error.

can anybody please help me, what to do?

thank you very much

Options
4 Reply
Re:L2TP VPN not working
2024-08-07 01:11:14

Hi @valda84 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

This can be classified as the NAT issue first before I know that you have done all the steps right.

Virtual Services(Port Forwarding) on the Router Doesn't Take Effect

I need to know the results listed in this guide. Also would be great if you can post a diagram with IPs to illustrate the background.

Please mosaic your sensitive information. Here is a list of information considered sensitive:

1. Public IP address on your WAN if your WAN is.

2. Real MAC address of your device.

3. Your personal information including address, domain name, and credentials.

For troubleshooting purposes, when a WAN IP is needed, please leave some values visible for identification.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options
2024-08-07 05:25:02 - last edited 2024-08-07 05:26:25

@Clive_A 

I hope, this diagram is helpful

Options
2024-08-14 18:31:19

@Clive_A no help? :-(

Options
2024-08-15 00:53:29

Hi @valda84 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

valda84 wrote

@Clive_A no help? :-(

I asked for the results of each step in troubleshooting the NAT. I think I don't see any of them.

I cannot determine or suggest what might be wrong with the given information. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 184

Replies: 4

Related Articles