What is the correct User Guide?

2024-08-07 13:50:17
Tags: #Bandwidth Control #User Guide
Model: ER7206 (TL-ER7206)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.4.1 Build 20240117 Rel.57421

Where can I find the correct version of the User Guide? The only one I can find doesn't seem to match what I see on the management web page (through the Omada controller); in particular, the chapters about bandwidth control.

Options
1 Reply
Re:What is the correct User Guide?
2024-08-09 02:10:14 - last edited 2024-08-09 03:51:33

Hi @j4nd3r53n 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

There is no "correct" User Guide. The interface is universal but has minor differences in the ports. The overall mechanism is the same and applies to all the models. 

This is to say that the User Guide would be universal across the models.

So what do you mean the bandwidth control and what's the big difference? Please specify.

The question is unclear and I have zero suggestions or recommendations.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 143

Replies: 1

Tags

Related Articles