Unable to add Tapo camera to VIGI NVR

2 weeks ago - last edited 21 hours ago
Model: VIGI NVR1008H   Tapo C425  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.0

I'm unable to add user account details to my Tapo C425 to add it into VIGI NVR 1008H.

Is the Tapo C425 not compatible?

Both devices are update to last FW

VIGI NVR1008H-8MP(UN) 2.0

FW 1.1.0 Build 240507 Rel. 78410n

Tapo C425 hw ver. 1.2

FW 1.2.18

There is no User account option under advanced settings in the Tapo camera. I only have:

Powerline Frequency

Voice Call Mode

Display Settings

Diagnostics

Please advise

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Unable to add Tapo camera to VIGI NVR-Solution

Hi @USAotearoa 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

The NVR only supports admin and you cannot change this as it greys out.

You should consult Tapo support if they can change the username. I recall some models can do that and be added to the NVR.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Unable to add Tapo camera to VIGI NVR-Solution

Hi @USAotearoa 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

The NVR only supports admin and you cannot change this as it greys out.

You should consult Tapo support if they can change the username. I recall some models can do that and be added to the NVR.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ ● Be kind and nice. ● Stay on the topic. ● Post details. ● Search first. Don't be a lazy asker. ● Please don't take it for granted. ● No email confidentiality should be violated. ● S/N, MAC, and your true public IP should be mosaiced.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 114

Replies: 1

Related Articles