to whom it may concern

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

to whom it may concern

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
to whom it may concern
to whom it may concern
2016-01-30 08:36:19
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

To whom it may concern
new users that I know, complain of this forum because of the regulation of the first 10 post that have to be approved by a moderator
I see nonsense threads title FeddytearJO and lots more that had been up.
Newbies double or triple posts cause they dont see their thread
I know valuable people that had signed in, got desperate cause their thread never was showed and left to other wifi forums
this has been for years, and i dont see you as a company care about it.
This 10 posts regulation through a moderator its something I only see in this forum,
My 2 cents.
Options
2 Reply
Re:to whom it may concern
2016-01-31 01:46:23

danymarc wrote

Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

To whom it may concern
new users that I know, complain of this forum because of the regulation of the first 10 post that have to be approved by a moderator
I see nonsense threads title FeddytearJO and lots more that had been up.
Newbies double or triple posts cause they dont see their thread
I know valuable people that had signed in, got desperate cause their thread never was showed and left to other wifi forums
this has been for years, and i dont see you as a company care about it.
This 10 posts regulation through a moderator its something I only see in this forum,
My 2 cents.

Thanks danymarc.. i wait for reply for administrator and aproval my posts or comments..

Regards...
Options
Re:to whom it may concern
2016-02-11 21:34:56
After I opened this Thread the Admin added this Sticky
For New Forum Registered Users] Your thread/post is NOT be visible until a moderator approved it !
And how is possible this 3 Threads and others had link into the forum, it's their first thread
New face-to-face private videochat right now with a lovely girl
FeddytearJO
Оборудование бу
Options