Wifi security settings not being maintained

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-05-05 06:23:06
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I am setting a number of SSIDs using the EAPcontroller software version 2.4.7 to 3 EAP330 APs.

However, no matter what I try in security settings, anything other than the 1st SSID it somehow reverts to being left with an open security setting. Initially, it starts correctly configured then at some point later it becomes an open AP. I have my APs all reset at 2am every day.

I have factory reset all APs, removed and readded them to the controller but to no avail. The behaviour keeps repeating.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Wifi security settings not being maintained
2017-05-05 14:51:46
Meet the same problem...I guess there is a spacing in your password. If so, you can try to delete the spacing in the password. Should be OK!
Options
Re:Wifi security settings not being maintained
2017-05-06 04:57:41
Thanks a lot for taking the time to respond. Hadn't even considered the space as the issue, and yes there was one in the password. Seems to be all ok now.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 626

Replies: 2

Related Articles