penguintreeLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2021-11-20 11:01:23
Re:Omada SDN gateway as OpenVPN Client
@BLite Sorry I haven't followed this thread, but I moved on - as I'll explain - and therefore don't read these pages. I did make this work - in the way I described in precise terms *much* earlier,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-12-27 16:22:32
@penguintree I have found the solution. I used the autologin profile (.ovpn file) containing both the key and certificate, downloaded from the OpenVPN server I'm connecting to. I imported this into...
8HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-12-27 12:15:17
Re:cannot change subnet in LAN via controller page
@penguintree Well, alright, it is possible (see below) to change the default subnet, but in my experience it's made extremely difficult if the controller is connected through a managed switch at the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-12-27 06:26:04
Re:cannot change subnet in LAN via controller page
@BFH I found exactly the same. Any attempt to run controller and/or gateway on anything other than 192.168.0.X ended up in a failure to adopt the gateway and (usually) a requirement to factory reset...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-12-25 16:37:35
@Fae Thanks for the reply. I *am* trying to use the TP-Link router as OpenVPN Client and that's why I'm trying to import the ".ovpn" file. I also have control over the OpenVPN Server (at the other,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2020-12-24 12:19:58
Omada SDN gateway as OpenVPN Client
Trying to set up a client-to-site VPN to an OpenVPN server which is elsewhere, so that the OpenVPN client is my TL-R605 gateway here. I've set up the configuration using "Client-to-Site", "VPN...
1HELPFULS