muzicman0LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2 weeks ago
Re:Ip not secure
@AngelaGarza Hit the advanced button at the bottom of the warning and choose the option to continue. If there is no option to continue, then you can type "thisisunsafe" without the quotes, and it...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
3 weeks ago
Re:Weird trunk link issue
@Clive_A It happened again. This was in the event log: hw-sung-jin-sw was disconnected from network "management_vlan(Default)" on hw-24poe-sw(connected time:45h3m connected, traffic: 0Bytes) and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
3 weeks ago
@Clive_A re-working my topology isn't an option right now, this is in production. However, I did replace the keystone jack in the office, and re-punch down the core switch side to the patch panel,...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
3 weeks ago
@Clive_A as mentioned in the original post, it is a Zyxel GS1900, but originally it was a Cisco SG350. I replaced the Cisco with the Zyxel because of this issue, but the issue persists, so it's not...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
3 weeks ago
@muzicman0 The switch that is being pinged doesn't have a sleep mode. Also, it will come back after some time. sometimes it is seconds, sometimes it is 30 minutes, but it always comes back with no...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
3 weeks ago
Weird trunk link issue
I don't know that this is a switch issue. Most likely it actually isn't. My topology is: Home PC ->TailScale VPN->Office Omada Gateway (ER707-M2)->Omada Switch (SL2428P)->Non Omada Switch (Zyxel...
0HELPFULS