muzicman0LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
By muzicman0 Yesterday

What is using all of my upload bandwidth?

I have a device on my network using almost all of my upload bandwidth. How do I figure out what it is? I don't see a way to see what the upload bandwidth is on a per client basis. I'm hoping I am miss
Forums/ Controllers
By muzicman0 Tuesday

One-to-One NAT with limited ports?

I have multiple static IP's with my ISP configured. I have a Node on my network that is mapped to one of those static IPs. I can't seem to get the firewall rule in place to only allow port 80 and 443
Forums/ Controllers
By muzicman0 Saturday

Real Time Bandwidth Feedback?

Is there anywhere in the Omada Controller that I can go that will show the (near) real time bandwidth usage of a specific interface? Something like this: (this is from a different router that I use at
Forums/ Controllers
By muzicman0 a week ago

Why can't I specify DNS IP from my LAN?????

I am using the latest Controller installed on Ubuntu 22.04. I want to use our internal DNS as the default DNS for each VLAN. But when I try to specify those IP's for my WAN port static IP DNS it will
Forums/ Routers
By mjbutsch 2024-02-15 01:15:35

need help setting up OpenVPN server

I am trying to setup openVPN server on this router and am not sure what values i should use for local network and IP pool to make it work. Can someone point me to any setup guides, etc. ? Thank you, M
Forums/ Controllers
By gwbuk 2024-02-08 22:27:07

OC200 System Settings -> HTTPS Certificate Renew?

I have SSL Certificate & Key succesfully installed and working for accessing the controller UI. The certificate expires every so often and needs renewing and currently I have to do this manually via a