muzicman0LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
Wednesday
Re:One-to-One NAT with limited ports?
@Hank21 I am trying to come up with a way to block VNC on my public IP address, but this limitation makes it not work. I tried to create a rule on the switch that 'allows' ALL traffice from the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Saturday
@Hank21 Doesn't seem to work, or I am doing it wrong. I have 1 to 1 NAT set up to translate 10.1.10.252 to 4.4.4.2, and DMZ is checked in the 1 to 1 NAT rule: I have a gateway ACL that denies port...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
a week ago
Re:What is using all of my upload bandwidth?
@Hank21 That was my first thought as well, however, it seems to only show the negotiated wireless speed, not the actual bandwidth in use by the device.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
a week ago
@Hank21 where do I specify the wan ip? I don't see a way to specify the WAN IP address, so I don't see how I would do that. Am I missing something? I only seem to be able to specify WAN IN, not WAN...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
a week ago
What is using all of my upload bandwidth?
I have a device on my network using almost all of my upload bandwidth. How do I figure out what it is? I don't see a way to see what the upload bandwidth is on a per client basis. I'm hoping I am...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
a week ago
@Hank21 Ignore the above. I mostly have this working, but how can I create a Gateway ACL that ONLY applies to a specific static IP. An example would be that I have 2 IP addresses, and I want 4.4.4.1...
0HELPFULS