xperimentsLV1Online
Following: 6Followers: 2
Forums/ Controllers
2021-04-12 09:52:30
Re:How to manage devices at different networks using only one Omada Controller
@Fae I try to manage the devices in both two networks with the omada hardware controller which belongs to one network
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-04-12 06:21:09
@Emitplink Thanks a lot for response. I do it but it says that is is DISCONNECTED Also in Controller Inform URL I put the controller IP of the other network and I check Cloud-Based Controller...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-04-09 12:54:52
Thanks about your answer. But when I want to adopt this device the message that appears is " Failed to adopt this gateway because a gateway already exists in this site."
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-04-08 07:20:04
My main purpose is if I can manage a network of omada devices via hardware controller which belongs in different network of those products that I want to manage
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-04-06 08:57:41
How to manage devices at different networks using only one Omada Controller
I have two different networks. Ιn each of them there is a TL-R605 omada router which is connected to a DSL router in port WAN, and in port LAN of router is connected in port 8 of a TL-SG2008P omada...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-04-06 05:44:25
Re:I cannot ping two different networks with omada products
Finally I did it. I find the solution. I can ping two hardware controllers which belongs in different networks. Firstly I change the LAN IP of two networks (on one network the LAN IP is 192.168.10.1...
0HELPFULS