superuserbrLV1Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
2021-08-16 00:27:53
Controle de banda EAP 225 Outdoor
Estou usando o EAP 225 Outdoor para compartilhar um acesso a internet via satelite. A franquia é de 160 GB para certa de 10 usuários. Meu problema esta sendo o controle de banda, mesmo quando eu...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-04-21 04:42:37
Re: Error getting time from NTP server when using satellite internet!
@Fae Searching I found this information, and then tplink support answered by email with this information, and I was told that this is a characteristic of the equipment and not the forecast of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-04-20 02:00:57
@Fae Yes, communication tested and ok.I've been researching and it seems to me that the TP-Link devices wait only 500 ms for the server's response. I tested it on the computer and it got the time...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-04-19 13:12:41
@Fae It is in Standalone, it does not show any code in the error message. I did a test using a computer as an ntp server and it worked, but when it comes to consulting an external server it doesn't...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-04-13 16:38:29
Error getting time from NTP server when using satellite internet!
I'm getting an error when trying to update the time using an ntp server via a satellite connection, does anyone have any information regarding this type of situation? On other equipment the time is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Access Points
2021-04-13 16:35:24
Erro ao obter hora do servidor NTP ao usar internet via satélite!
Estou obtendo erro ao tentar atualizar a hora usando um servidor ntp através de uma conexão via satelite, alguem tem alguma informação a respeito desse tipo de situação? Em outros equipamento a hora...
0HELPFULS