RolfLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Switches
2014-12-18 17:08:53
Re:How to retrieve to MAC address of a PC that is plugged into a certain physical port
Hi, I've tried the following command via the CLI via SSH show mac address-table all it worked! in combination with a single ping from the linux prompt to all devices on the subnet e.g. ping...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2014-12-17 17:44:26
Re:How to retrieve to MAC address of a PC that is plugged into a certain physical port
Dear Mavis, The MIB files are indeed on the website. I've dowloaded them and are using them in combination with MIB Browser. However, I struggle to find to proper O.I.D. probably caused by me being a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2014-12-17 14:59:25
Thx, I'll try that. Do you know the SNMP MIB for this command by any chance? adprom wrote If you access via the CLI the following command should work: Regards, Rolf [CODE]show mac address-table...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2014-12-13 21:55:52
How to retrieve to MAC address of a PC that is plugged into a certain physical port
Region : Germany Model : TL-SG5428 Hardware Version : V1 Firmware Version : 14 ISP : I need to know which PC/device is connected to which physical port of the TP-SG3424P switch. The PC/device is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2014-12-13 21:42:57
Same issue here
I have asked TP-LINK if anything could be done about the noise that the 3 fans of the SG3424P produce. I received an email that explained that I could replace them with low-noise fans but that I...
0HELPFULS