TheNoiseLV1Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-10-10 19:53:35
Re:AX20 connection dropouts (wired & wireless) despite router reporting sustained 'Online Duration'
@devrath my issue was definitely on the ISP side. After they ran a new line from the street the signal drastically improved and my dropouts stopped. Definitely not a router issue as it turned out,...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-07-07 13:58:16
Re:AX20 connection dropouts (wired & wireless) despite router reporting sustained 'Online Duration'
@terziyski Turns out it was the ISP after all. Huge surprise! Tech came yesterday and checked the lines inside and outside of the house. Found that the extra lines at the splitter on the outside of...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-07-02 18:33:37
@terziyski It's a Dynamic IP. I'll have to check to see if I have access to the management interface on the Spectrum modem.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-07-02 15:00:32
@terziyski Also on this most recent outage I had the router page open and was using the Advanced > System > Diagnostics page to ping both the Google DNS, www.google.com, and my Default Gateway, and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-07-02 14:45:32
@terziyski Alright, so within the uptime monitor if the public DNS severs (CloudFlare 1.1.1.1 and Google 8.8.8.8) AND my Default Gateway IP (which is a public IP starting 104.162.xx.x) all go...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-07-02 00:16:27
@terziyski "Why don't you try to monitor the modem's gateway IP address to see if the connection from your PC to the ISP gateway is uninterrupted." Ah, this is a good idea. That's the "Default...
0HELPFULS