firefox111LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
2023-12-19 18:03:57
Re:Split Tunneling for L2TP VPN Client?
@MR.S Thanks for your suggestions but I'm sure there are no rules that may block my access to remote devices to come in to my local apps/devices. With wireguard, connection to my remote cameras, my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2023-12-19 03:26:40
Re:Make the wireguard peer generator more friendly (QR codes, exports and autogenerating codes)
@Xarishark QR Code? The developer probably doesn't know how to generate a QR Code! He doesn't even give us a simple FQDN on the wireguard endpoint parameter.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-12-18 21:20:22
@MR.S Strange indeed! With wireguard, I have no problem whatsoever. I have full control of all the devices on the remote site. My only issue with wireguard is that it uses IP Address not FQDN for the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-12-18 20:54:19
FQDN in Wireguard Peer Endpoint parameter?
Hello! Is there any plan on using FQDN instead of IP Address in the Wireguard Peer Endpoing paramter? Both my endpoiints are DHCP from my ISP. Thanks. I like wireguard because my iperf from local to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-12-18 14:28:49
@MR.S Yes, I tried the ipsec LAN-to-LAN and I got connection. But my cameras from the remote location don't show video to my local IP Cam viewer even though they respond to my telnet to their...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-12-18 03:37:10
Update: My big problem with wireguard is that in the ER605 Peer setup, it doesn't allow me to enter a FQDN on the Endpoint parameter! It only takes IP Address! I did a search for "DDNS for wireguard...
0HELPFULS