HendricsLV2Online
Following: 1Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2021-11-18 05:56:37
Re:Omada Controller does not show clients connected to the switch via non-omada AP
After some further testing and using another access point of the same kind I have another plausible hypothesis. Hypothesis: Omada controller does not show wired clients which previously appeared as...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-11-18 05:31:47
Re:EAP235 wall LAN port connected device not showing up in Omada device list
@John1234 I have a slightly different problem now but the original problem was resolved by updating the switch software. I didn't realise at the time why my switch update was failing: I had to do it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-11-12 18:33:55
Re:Omada Controller does not show clients connected to the switch via non-omada AP
@Virgo Thank you for the link. What i understand it talks abot is 3 modes: a) Proxy Mode (virtual MAC addresses for the clients) b) Universal Mode (will replace all its clients’ MAC addresses with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-11-11 09:45:35
@Virgo I think it is a plausible hypothesis but I would be surprised if that were true. In the past all my routers (and i have tried 4 in the last 4 months - 3 from different ISPs) they could see all...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2021-11-10 15:11:26
Controller filters out clients previously seen wirelessly but now are wired due to non-omada AP
Having an issue with the Omada Controller UI not displaying clients which are connected using Non-Omada (RE650) Access Point. The clients do get IP addresses from the gateway and have full access to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2021-11-08 12:46:28
Re:EAP235 wall LAN port connected device not showing up in Omada device list
@Xmuni I am having the same issue! This must be a bug rather than a feature. Surely, the gateway can see all the connection. I connect via a wired connection to the EAP 615 wired port and get an IP...
0HELPFULS