daubstepLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
Yesterday
Why do EAPs in a location with Mesh disabled, default to, and show, Mesh Traffic?
All of my EAPs (so far, 772s and 653s) default to showing "Mesh Traffic" on the Performance screen. This is confusing because: Isn't Client Traffic most often more interesting / useful as a default...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Yesterday
How to debug (identify source/dest, etc...) traffic spikes shown on the performance graph?
The performance charts, especially for router WAN uplink(s) are great for identifying high-level events - but I'm getting stuck "drilling down" into useful/actionable details... ...e.g. I see a large...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Tuesday
Re:Why isn't EAP772 listed for early access firmware updates?
@Vincent-TP Sorry, I should have been more clear in what I wrote. There are beta releases for the EAP772, in fact, I just installed one... BUT, even though it does have beta releases, including...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Tuesday
Re:Incorrect topology map, and wireless clients showing up as wired
@Vincent-TP Thanks for providing the recommended reboot order (is this in documentation anywhere? Is this the generally recommended order, or just for this wifi/lan issue?). So far, I have only...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Sunday
Re:Incorrect topology map, and wireless clients showing up as wired
I noticed the topology updated slightly, still bizarrely wrong - Including screenshots of the uplink/downlink according to Omada - note that somehow the non-mesh Livingroom AP has both an uplink and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Sunday
Why isn't EAP772 listed for early access firmware updates?
I updated my EAP772(US) v1.0 to the latest beta firmware last night, but I noticed there is no mention of the 772 and firmware updtes on this forum, and it seems to have been left off the official...
0HELPFULS