t3knoidLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2022-08-02 14:18:19
Site-to-site VPN stopped working
I've had a site-to-site VPN working for some time. Today I noticed it is no longer working. How do I troubleshoot this? I dont see any indicator of an error or problem.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-06-08 12:38:22
Re:"Failed to adopt this gateway because a gateway already exists in this site" adopting router
@Fae Success! Thanks for the last suggestion and you're overall guidance. I had to open up the ports you noted. I retried adopting, but I got an authentication error. I went into the site manager and...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-06-08 03:20:19
Re:"Failed to adopt this gateway because a gateway already exists in this site" adopting router
Thanks for that Fae. That is the one step I neglected to do. I created a new site. I've gotten a little further, but still have not successfully adopted. I tried adopting the router using the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-06-08 00:43:41
"Failed to adopt this gateway because a gateway already exists in this site" adopting router
I have an existing Omada site configured on one site. This site has the OC200 and the router whcih is an ER605. I am trying to add another ER605 from a remote site. I am able to get the device to...
0HELPFULS