MrChucklesLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Pharos Wireless Bridges
2022-07-29 14:38:39
Re:Unknown language after Pharos Control software install
@Fae You are correct that when I open task manager I see it running. However, I can't open the Control to manage the Pharos network. I'm trying to get to the configuration pages in the User Guide.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Pharos Wireless Bridges
2022-07-28 22:17:23
Unknown language after Pharos Control software install
I am trying to download and install t he Pharos Control software. I get a weird text box when I click the Windows desktop icon. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I selected my location as the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2022-07-28 20:03:17
Use existing network name for new install of OC300
Apologies in advance for such a remedial question. I have a home network named Starlink. I am in the process of (attempting) to install a full Omada mesh network. My question is this: Can I name the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Accessories
2022-07-28 16:01:33
PoE LED not lit
I have a Gigabit PoE++ model TL-POE170S. The LED for the PoE output port is not lit. I'm trying to power and connect to an outdoor access point EAP225-Outdoor. I tried switching to a second PoE...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2022-06-20 13:19:43
Re:Catch WiFi and pass through Ethernet inside a steel building
@Somnus Thank you very much. I will order the network hardware. You answered my question perfectly.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2022-06-19 15:22:25
Catch WiFi and pass through Ethernet inside a steel building
I am trying to map out a mesh system. I'm new at it. I want to transmit wireless to my metal shop building, and then use a wired connection through the steel wall and rebroadcast it inside the metal...
0HELPFULS