Ric04jan72LV2Online
Following: 3Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
Wednesday
My ISP is throttling Bandwidth. How to hide users from ISP?
My ISP is extremely throttling my bandwidth up to Kbps when my hotspot users have reached over 40 mobile devices. How to hide my activity and users from my ISP?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Monday
Re:ISP Load
I have figured-out that my ISP is Throttling my bandwidth when detecting too many users.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-03-17 11:42:03
@MR.S Your reply is very useful in solving my network issues. I will shift now my attention to the settings of my APs. I have disabled the Airtime Fairness today and used AI WLAN Optimization. I used...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-03-15 11:06:41
@Clive_A I have provided a screenshot of my dashboard. You may not able to see and understand it like me. That is why you said, I have not provided anything. 1. Internet Capacity is 650Mbps 2....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-03-15 09:32:06
@Clive_A Yes I troubleshoot over 30 Devices connected to hotspot via voucher. It doesn't make sense for me if you have enough bandwidth and yet, you can not browse the internet under OMADA SYSTEM....
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-03-14 13:41:59
ISP Load
I only use vouchers for my clients @ 1-5Mbps each. By looking at my dashboard, I don't understand why my hotspot users can't even open a simple page. The gateway is only @ 7.2%. This is happening...
0HELPFULS