SmiscLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2023-09-18 19:57:53
Re:Deco Guest Network + Home Assistant OS (And Printers, Smart TV, etc)
@raven-au raven-au wrote @Smisc can't you just select "Device Isolation" for each of the devices you want to be protected from? Based on the app description and documentation I can find, Device...
4HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-09-17 20:52:01
Re:Deco Guest Network + Home Assistant OS (And Printers, Smart TV, etc)
@Smisc As best I can tell, this is how IoT Network currently works^. This current option offers essentially no security from IoT devices interacting with main network devices. If that cheap Tuya...
3HELPFULS
Stories/ Kasa Cameras
2023-09-17 20:49:39
Re:Embracing a Dedicated IoT Network with TP-Link Routers
This current option offers essentially no security from IoT devices interacting with main network devices. If that cheap Tuya light switch I bought off ebay decides to start hitting my Network...
0HELPFULS
Stories/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-09-17 20:43:41
Re:TP-Link IoT Network
This current option offers essentially no security from IoT devices interacting with main network devices. If that cheap Tuya light switch I bought off ebay decides to start hitting my Network...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-09-16 22:21:18
Deco Guest Network + Home Assistant OS (And Printers, Smart TV, etc)
I just bought a Deco XE75 3pk mesh, and in the process of setup to replace an aging Google Wifi (pre Nest-Wifi) mesh network I'm hitting a wall. On my Google Wifi, I keep all devices on a guest...
3HELPFULS
Stories/ Kasa Cameras
2023-09-16 21:05:54
Re:Embracing a Dedicated IoT Network with TP-Link Routers
Does this new IoT network feature support manual device override/punch-through? My somewhat dated Google Wifi (pre Nest-Wifi) supports this feature as shown in this image under the "Shared Devices"...
0HELPFULS