nicolatiLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
3 weeks ago
Re:Same MAC Address in Multiple Sites with Built-in Radius Server
@nicolati I just tried with my iPhone and it works differently... If I use the original non-private MAC Address, which is registered already on the other site, RADIUS doesn't let me log in. Instead,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
3 weeks ago
@MR.S I can add one thing! :) Since we can assign VLANs, then what happens when a device is authorized on a site on a certain VLAN (but we know it can access another site) and on the other site that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
3 weeks ago
@MR.S Hi MR.S, I understand your point, but in that case I would have expected to have the UI to insert users (MAC Addresses) at Server level, not site level. Also, in my scenario, it would be ok to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
3 weeks ago
@Hank21 Hi Hank, sure, this is my Built-In RADIUS Server in the OC300 controller. Thank you, Fra
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
3 weeks ago
Same MAC Address in Multiple Sites with Built-in Radius Server
Hi all, I'm trying to configure the same MAC address on multiple sites by using the same RADIUS Built-In server, but it errors out saying that this is NOT possible. The scenario is the following: I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2024-04-03 22:13:56
Re:How to Set Up Switch as DHCP Server on Omada SDN Controller
@Clive_A Hi Clive, what if I would like to disable ER605 DHCP server and use SG3428X DHCP server and they are both already adopted in OC300 and configured ? I mean, I don't want to lose the...
1HELPFULS