JdubLLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Switches
2024-01-13 01:16:07
Re:SG2005P-PD ... YAY!
Welp. I'll be adding a few of these guys to my network. Omada integrated even? Pretty frickin slick.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2024-01-08 09:06:35
Re:Home VLAN Segregation - How can I reach the devices in each VLAN from my PC ?
Simply having your devices in different vlans will help keep traffic "clean" where you want it clean. This is especially true in regards for IOT devices and your CCTV network by both decreasing...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2024-01-02 15:12:31
Re:Omada Cloud Controller Connection Issue
If you also issued the commands i listed for vlan 5 (native and nonegotiate) on the cisco side, the tp-link switch should connect to omada assuming its management settings are correct there too. Here...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2024-01-02 14:56:39
Re:Home VLAN Segregation - How can I reach the devices in each VLAN from my PC ?
To sum it up, you would need a layer 3 switch ( one that also can do routing ) to function like you are asking. Like Clive says, a standalone router would work with sub interfaces set for your vlans...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2023-12-28 23:13:52
Re:Omada Cloud Controller Connection Issue
It sounds like your management interface isn't configured correclty is all. You'll have to make sure the uplinked Cisco switchport interface has your management VLAN set as native on the trunk....
0HELPFULS