FifatorLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
3 weeks ago
Re:unusable color night vision
@Solla-topee Unfortunately, it doesn't work as well as you write. I tried and in smart mode and the spotlight at night also shines all night, but a little more than when Full-Color mode is set and...
0HELPFULS
3 weeks ago
Re:C325WB - night mode without reflector
@Solla-topee I mean the internal reflector on the camera. In the "no reflector" mode, the camera does not work at night, the image is completely dark and the camera does not detect any movement. I...
0HELPFULS
2024-04-30 16:59:47
C325WB - night mode without reflector
Is it possible to use the C325WB camera at night without a reflector? If I set the "no reflector" mode, the image is absolutely unusable at night and the camera is unable to detect anything - because...
0HELPFULS
2024-04-29 06:13:43
Re:unusable color night vision
@Solla-topee 1- Sending "detection page", hope that is what you mean... 2- for night vision setting I have "reflector off"
0HELPFULS
2024-04-27 07:26:57
unusable color night vision
I bought the C325WB camera because of the color night image. But the night mode is unusable. I am attaching a video, anything moving looks like a ghost and nothing is recognizable. It only works with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-03-19 14:28:09
Guest wifi X MESH
Hello, I have 2x router C64 connected to MESH. If I turn on the guest Wifi it only works on the main router but not on the satellite. Is it possible to fix this? Thank you
0HELPFULS