Houseofdreams_LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Switches
2 weeks ago
Re:Tp link omada more difficult to setup?
I decided (for now at least) to stay with the standalone configuration of the switches, as I find this just a bit easier to configure than with the omada interface. Sadly you can't have the best of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2 weeks ago
Re:Fiber connection between 2 switches in 2 seperate buildings (schematic included)
Time hase passed and my orders came in a few days ago (2 new switches) I started configuring them trough Omada, but i quickly gave that up, I find that the "omada way" is far more complicated (of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2 weeks ago
Tp link omada more difficult to setup?
Hi I've been using Omada for a while now, but only for managing AP's. Recently I've bought 2 new switches, that I directly adopted into the omada setup, but for the life of me, I cannot seem to find...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2024-03-20 13:51:37
Re:Fiber connection between 2 switches in 2 seperate buildings (schematic included)
KJK wrote @Houseofdreams_ Re. WAN and IPTV. I don't want to speculate what would happen if you go ahead with your plan. The way it is supposed to be done is to bridge IPTV with a local network a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2024-03-20 07:08:22
KJK wrote @Houseofdreams_ All of that can be done, but I think some adjustment are necessary. What about connecting ISP directly to the pfSense WAN port? Any compelling reason for pushing WAN traffic...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2024-03-19 23:03:46
@KJK Yeah I know, that's the problem. I don't really know (yet) what I'm doing, but I know what I want to achieve. The diagram above is what I want to get working somehow. I made a new (totally...
1HELPFULS