ledebeLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Surveillance
Wednesday
Re:OSD Font Color settings in VIGI IPC
@Clive_A Yes, I agree that the current OSD is the best possible and is good enough for most scenarios. However, the person monitoring the camera wants to use the app and it is a bit harder with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Surveillance
Tuesday
OSD Font Color settings in VIGI IPC
I have a single VIGI C440 V2 camera with SD Card installed and I am having trouble with OSD Font Color. There are five color options provided(white, black, red, green and blue) and one option for...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
Kevin_Z wrote ledebe wrote @Kevin_Z On the EasyMesh Product List page it shows that Archer AX12 has wired Ethernet Backhaul support. Is it wrong? @ledebe As per the firmware release notes, no notes...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
@Kevin_Z On the EasyMesh Product List page it shows that Archer AX12 has wired Ethernet Backhaul support. Is it wrong?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Surveillance
2 weeks ago
Accessing VIGI Camera and VIGI NVR remotely when the router gets the IP address via CGNAT
I am planning to setup VIGI NVR(VIGI NVR1008H V2) with ~8 VIGI cameras and the router is Archer AX10. The LAN is behind double NAT and the ISP uses CGNAT. Also, there is no IPv6 implementation. Sadly...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Questions regarding EasyMesh with Ethernet backhaul setup
@Marvin_S Thank you for the detailed answer. 2. It is suggested to refer to this article to know about how to set up Easymesh Ethernet backhaul. I think there will be 3 free Lan ports on router2,...
0HELPFULS