corkscrew22LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
Yesterday
Re:omada controller remote site access
@Vincent-TP Hi yes i have followed the guide you mentioned Step1 set up port fwd via the oc200 hardware controller on the home nework done ok For step 2 on the remote network (set up at home and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Saturday
Re:remote access to EAP
@Vincent-TP thanks for your reply and i am well aware of the link etc, it is in my opinion very convoluted I dont really have the time to demonstrate what went wrong trying to follow using linux...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
Saturday
omada controller remote site access
Hi I am planning my new home network and restaurant network as shown in the topology diagram below. I want to know if i will be able to control / configure my restaurant network with the oc200...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
Thursday
Re:remote access to EAP
@Vincent-TP Hi as i said in my post maybe you are not familiar with linux distros I am running linux mint 20.3 (which is based on Ubuntu 20.04) so I thought it might work however it does not i get...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
a week ago
remote access to EAP
the network i am setting up is for a guest wifi in my resteraunt I with to able to change the wifi password remotely. The initial set up i will do at home before deploying. Starlink isp router in...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2 weeks ago
Re:VLan
Hi Clive thanks for taking the time to reply. I have read your pinned threads very informative although a lot of it over me head for now. However They have raised another question for me in the...
0HELPFULS