FiGgSLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
3 hours ago
Re:Web UI Configuration
@Trevinated Go with the Omada SMB range...you have both options to cloud control access to all of your network hosts or via local webui (stand alone mode) i use the Omada router for multi WAN and LTE...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:Weird WAN LED when LED is turned off in settings
@Clive_A Firstly thank you for rhe reply but the link you sent me leads me to the firmware version i am currently running and there is no beta firmware for my AU variant i only see it for EU and for...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
Weird WAN LED when LED is turned off in settings
I have a weird issue when LED is turned off in Web gui settings it seems after a scheduled router reboot (i assume when it happens ) the router comes up with all LED lights off except for the...
0HELPFULS
2024-08-24 05:02:16
Re:Web UI Configuration
@Mac357 Go with Omada...full standalone capability or you can use the Omada SDN to control multiple sites...routers,switches and AP's. I have the ER706W-4G highly capable unit just waiting for these...
0HELPFULS
2024-08-19 03:25:53
RE:Web UI Configuration
@Yovo8 Use the Deco's as AP's only and get a business router something in maybe the Omada range i have one myself as I wanted a way around the Deco app for my router settings so i run stand alone...
0HELPFULS
2024-08-02 04:52:52
RE:Web UI Configuration
@JAHR TP-Link are not listening to the consumer, they never will allow standalone web ui management for their Deco range...i am stuck with 2 of the X50 pro models as Omada don't have a free standing...
0HELPFULS