ShepsLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:TL-ER7206 -SafeStream Gigabit Multi-WAN VPN Router - Security fom external threats
@Sheps Hi, After careful consideration I won't proceed with the implementation of the router. It is simply too complicated for me and I'm assume many other users. I note the User Guide states:...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
Re:TL-ER7206 -SafeStream Gigabit Multi-WAN VPN Router - Security fom external threats
@Clive_A Many thanks the emulators are excellent.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
@Clive_A Thanks for responding. I'm preparing to implement the TL-ER7206 router in my home. I am trying to understand the suitability of the network security provided by the default settings in the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-08-19 08:59:34
TL-ER7206 -SafeStream Gigabit Multi-WAN VPN Router - Security fom external threats
Hi I'm researching the TL-ER7206 router which I intend to marry up with a Deco X55 and TP-Link unmanaged switch. I currently have a Netgear R9000 which remains configured almost as "out of the box"....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-08-12 08:53:36
Re:Omada Software Controller
@Sheps Thanks for your respone - much appreciated.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-08-09 05:14:28
Re:TP Link Deco do not work in Access Point Mode
@Alexandre. Many thanks for all your help. FYI I've reached out to the broader group re the compatibility of the proposed diagram and tips on how to improve. And with the proposed diagram whether I...
0HELPFULS