himemsysLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Controllers
2024-08-15 10:48:52
Re:Traffic reports by client?
@Vincent-TP Thanks. I did find those options already, and I do use them. There are situations where it can be very useful to see real-time data use per client on a graph. For example, employee...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-08-14 17:19:10
Traffic reports by client?
I see a lot of great reports in the Reports section of the controller, but I could not find anything that showed traffic per client. I'd like to see which clients use the most bandwidth in a graph...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-08-11 10:31:37
Logging in Directly to Specific Organization
When logging into the Controller, is it possible to log directly into a specific Organization? For example, if you are using Controller software with a single Access Point, it takes a couple of extra...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-08-02 10:55:42
Re:How to use software controller with single access point at home
@Hank21 Thank you, Hank. That did the trick. I have several other devices I may have to do this to, which I'll slowly get to.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-08-02 09:00:40
@MR.S It worked exactly as you said: 1. I created the SSIDs in the controller 2. I forgot the AP in the controller 3. I adopted the controller Almost no loss in connectivity and the clients slowly...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Controllers
2024-08-01 17:11:09
@MR.S Ah. So the proper procedure is to adopt the AP *before* you configure it, then set up SSIDs afterward? I figured if it was configured via the standard UI, it would pull in all those settings...
0HELPFULS