BarryTreegLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2019-02-27 23:12:23
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re::Issues after latest Deco firmware update
thefunkygibbon wrote not sure what the last poster was getting at with his post about bandwidth... Mine is still going fine...linked to this post above one thing i recall I did was to run the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-02-26 19:15:45
Re:Re::Issues after latest Deco firmware update
Couple of things to try perhaps (based on things I tried to fix Orbi reliability issues) 1. Assuming it's wireless devices with a problem, make sure the devices forget the wireless network and then...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-02-26 07:18:08
:Issues after latest Deco firmware update
Are you guys with issues using wired or wireless backhaul? I'm all wired and so far, no issues. The only thing I also changed was to set a custom QOS and set everything to high. Hopefully the TPLINK...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-02-25 05:57:29
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Issues after latest Deco firmware update
Hi all, just commenting that my upgrade went fine. Everything came back up after upgrade OK. Security camera, google hubs, homes, chromecasts, tablets....all OK. I feel for you 'cos I went through an...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-02-23 03:44:39
M5 Firmware update today (1.2.5)
Update came through for me today. Seems like some improvement in QOS as DSLreport.com buffer bloat gone from B/C to A+ Upgrade took 3 minutes or so and all devices came back no problems. New...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-02-23 03:36:47
Re:Deco M5 AC 1300 - Deco not found after firmware update was interupted
When I had a similar issue, I think (It was a while ago) I just did a retry twice to the find/connect deco message when it said it couldn't find the deco, then it asked me if I wanted to connect via...
0HELPFULS