mbze430LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
Saturday
Re:DPI not functioning
just tested DPI QoS Class modifier too. I put all my steaming services, youtube, hulu...etc in to Class 2. Went to Insight->QoS Data and kept hitting the refresh and Class 2 sat on 0 all the time...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Saturday
@Clive_A yep your support team have given me that guide like 5x. and I just tried to do restrict Google and moved the ER8411 back to VLAN1 still nothing
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Saturday
So Support reply,   They wanted me to expand my routing interface from 192.168.1.0/30 to /24 but I have NOTHING other than two interfaces talking to each other. Here is my reply... and I don't...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Saturday
@MR.S MY time range is set the same. Are you using your ER8411 Router on a Stick on your network?.. meaning all your inter-vlan are on your router (if you have multiple vlans)
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Saturday
@MR.S Seems pretty straight forward to me.... For TikTok on the ER8411 there is only one, but as I have said before. adding all Facebook does nothing... I can get to Facebook and use Messenger
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Friday
DPI not functioning
I am having issues with DPI not detecting anything. What OSI model does your DPI sniff at? I am now using an Ubuntu controller not in standalone mode anymore. Here is the network diagram: The last...
0HELPFULS