mbze430LV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
Sunday
Re:[PRESALE] EAP783 "Trunking" question
@NetworkingInNH LAG can be either Static or Active. According to the TPLink employee's reply, the EAP783 it only knows Static. an Active LAG is LACP (802.3ad) but both end points must know 802.3ad....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Saturday
Re:TorGuard OpenVPN .ovpn doesn't work
@JackShepard Thank you for the heads up. I am about 2wks into my 30days refund period and there are quite a few things that isn't sitting well with the ER8411. How long have you been waiting for?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
Saturday
SG2008P - Inform URL complete with junk
for some reason my SG2008P complete the "Inform URL/IP" with bunch of stuff behind it. Is this normal? My ER8411 doesn't do that... but the SG2008P just keeps adding the rear part. Anyway, my SDN...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
a week ago
Re:SG2008P Trunk (802.1Q) configuration
I figured out the last part as well. I guess it was just easier to do it in CLI than trying to figure out the WebGUI. (although, I really wish the CLI is more Cisco-like) Anyway.... to fix my issue I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
a week ago
Re:SG2008P Trunk (802.1Q) configuration
Okay I have figured out why it wasn't trunking. For whatever reason it needed a native vlan setup. meaning that it wants to pass untagged packet across the trunk. Cisco calls it native vlan. this is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
Re:Standalone WebGUI PAINFULLY slow with Edge and Chrome (sometime not working at all)
@Clive DHCP for that VLAN is disabled. Remember, I am using a L3 switch on the other side. My L3 doesn't accept DHCP on the port, so there is no point enabling it.
0HELPFULS