lf.PUCLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
2019-08-21 19:55:31
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re: Your Phone is Connected to a Wi-Fi Network That Prevents WhatsApp Calls
No good news: the EAP245 is no longer connected to the C5's LAN, but today we made 5 tests and in all the cases the WhatsApp voice calls failed. So, it is not (only) due to the C5. Or it is a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-08-09 15:17:08
Re:Re:Re:Re: Your Phone is Connected to a Wi-Fi Network That Prevents WhatsApp Calls
Hi all Sorry for the delay but part of my staff is on vacation. Yes, WhatsApp video and voice calls work if the EAP245 is not behind the Archer C5. Do you know what parameter must be changed, if it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-07-19 14:30:02
Re:Re: Your Phone is Connected to a Wi-Fi Network That Prevents WhatsApp Calls
R1D2 wrote When I read about the error message »Your Phone is Connected to a Wi-Fi Network That Prevents WhatsApp Calls« the first time years ago, it was in the context of service providers blocking...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-07-17 18:36:02
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Your Phone is Connected to a Wi-Fi Network That Prevents WhatsApp Calls
Hmmm... I used to capture packets in Solaris and Linux when wireshark was named tethereal, but I don't know exactly what to look for. And how would I mirror the cell phone interfaces? Is there a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-07-17 18:25:07
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Your Phone is Connected to a Wi-Fi Network That Prevents WhatsApp Calls
The EAP245 is connected by wire to an Archer C5 as a router and DHCP server. Could this be the reason? The voice and video calls using only the C5 and the Internet do work. Anyway I will test the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-07-17 17:58:39
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Your Phone is Connected to a Wi-Fi Network That Prevents WhatsApp Calls
Hello Well, it didn't make any difference. Sometimes the voice Whatsapp call works, but most of the time, when the recipient of the call touches the phone to accept the call, the error message pops...
0HELPFULS