lf.PUCLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
2019-07-17 14:31:49
Re:Re:Re:Re:Your Phone is Connected to a Wi-Fi Network That Prevents WhatsApp Calls
Good news! I dowloaded the new firmware and I'm waiting for a non-peak hour to install and test it. Thanks forrest wrote Hello, The latest firmware of EAP245v3 is released, you can download it from...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-07-12 13:55:11
Re:Re:Your Phone is Connected to a Wi-Fi Network That Prevents WhatsApp Calls
I'm sorry that unsetting Band Steering did not solve the problem. Sometimes the video calls work; most of the time don't. I am still waiting for the firmware update. The only file available on the US...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-07-03 12:57:03
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Your Phone is Connected to a Wi-Fi Network That Prevents WhatsApp Calls
Hello, forrest. I was using Band Steering. I will have a try and wait for the new firmware. Thanks
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-07-02 14:34:37
Re:Re:Re:Re:Your Phone is Connected to a Wi-Fi Network That Prevents WhatsApp Calls
Hello, Questionmark I am not using the guest network. Once I could stablish a voice connection and the 2 peers were in this same Wi-Fi network. Many times the connection fails even if one peer is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-07-02 14:11:30
Re:Re:Re:Your Phone is Connected to a Wi-Fi Network That Prevents WhatsApp Calls
Hi, forrest I unset the channel from "auto" to a fixed channel and the video calls sometimes can be stablished. I used Wifi Analyser to check a less used channel.I tested using the 2.4GHz carrier....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-07-01 19:03:55
Re:Re:Your Phone is Connected to a Wi-Fi Network That Prevents WhatsApp Calls
Hello, forrest After you start a video call and the recipient accepts the incoming call, Whatsapp sends this error message and the call is closed (in other words, Whatsapp quits trying). Intenet...
2HELPFULS