lf.PUCLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ WiFi
2020-07-06 18:33:39
Re:Your Phone is Connected to a Wi-Fi Network That Prevents WhatsApp Calls
@apkroids , I will check this enhanced app. We discovered that a firewall was blocking the calls for not allowing UDP comming from port 3478 (STUN). Thank you.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-10-01 15:08:54
Under "Advanced", the "NAT" menu has ALG Virtual Servers Port Forwarding DMZ uPnP. Under ALG I can enable or disable these settings: Pass PPTP: Pass L2TP: Pass IPSec: ALG FTP: ALG TFTP: RTSP ALG: ALG...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-10-01 13:44:38
@quadrophenic As you guessed, my menu is different and I could not find this option setting. I sent a message to the local TP-Link support (corp.br@tp-link.com) and hope they can guide me to the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-09-30 18:34:35
@lf.PUC Last friday I removed the EAP245 and installed a new Archer C5(W) in it's place. It is directly connected to one ot my backbone switches. The new C5 is now facing the same problems with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-08-26 14:32:40
Re:Re:Your Phone is Connected to a Wi-Fi Network That Prevents WhatsApp Calls
Rod-IT wrote Take the 245 out of the question, enable the SSID on your C5 and try it directly on that, does that work? Is your 245 using internal or external DNS, is it using the archer as it's...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ WiFi
2019-08-26 14:14:39
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re: Your Phone is Connected to a Wi-Fi Network That Prevents WhatsApp Calls
Yes, sometimes the voice calls work, sometimes they don't. I will try to install a network capture software in the DHCP Windows server that is connected to the EAP245, although I don't know what to...
0HELPFULS