GJ13LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Surveillance
Tuesday
Re:How can I download the recorded video files from the NVR1008H Harddisk?
@Clive_A Hi Clive Thank you for your advice. Referring my screenshot below, under Playback there is no option for "Search" and also nothing shown on the recording files on the right panel. My VIGI...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Surveillance
a week ago
How can I download the recorded video files from the NVR1008H Harddisk?
Hi, I can only download the video clip from my camera in 5 mins interval clips. Is there a way to enter into the Harddisk space of the NVR1008H to locate those recorded video files and then copied it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Surveillance
2024-04-11 11:02:19
Can the VIGI C540-4G connect via wifi or only wired ethernet or 4G?
Hi Can VIGI C540-4G connect via wifi or only wired ethernet or 4G? I can connect to the wired and 4G but not the wifi. Please advise. Thank you Joe
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Surveillance
2024-03-26 04:04:58
Re:How to download the video from the NVR1008H recorded from the HDD?
@Clive_A Thank you for your advice. When I click the Live screen of let say Channel 1 of that video, it shows Ration and quality. It doesnt show the option under Setting to export the file to the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Surveillance
2024-03-25 04:04:23
Re:How to export recording as a single file on VIGI NVR?
Is there a way we can download a block of video of 1 hour duration in clips in one go? If so, how can we do it? When I tried using the Vigil Window App, it only allows 5 mins per clip which is fine...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Surveillance
2024-03-25 03:55:52
How to download the video from the NVR1008H recorded from the HDD?
Hi, How can I download the video recorded from the HDD of the NVR1008H? From the Vigil App installed on my Window PC, they only allow up to 5mins per video clip? How can I download for let say 1 hour...
0HELPFULS