cmicallLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Requests & Suggestions
2023-05-18 09:24:20
RE:Make security good practice
TL-ER7206 is also using the less secure 1024bit RSA key, hopefully an update is in the works ASAP, not sure if these details are even documented so one can make an informed decision before purchase
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-05-17 10:48:44
Re:CANNOT EDIT OR DELETE AN EXSISTING OPENVPN USER
@cmicall Hi, I factory reset the router and uploaded a previous config I still had issues at first, but after removing all VPN users and recreating them afresh now it seems user management is working...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-05-16 14:51:57
@cmicall Hi, I installed new firmware but issue is even worse now, if I add a new user it overrides another user or removes some previously created users !!! , I will to factory reset and reload...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-05-15 07:01:50
@cmicall Today I selected two users to delete and it did not fail and both users deleted but this is not ideal, as it is one cannot edit a password but have to delete more than one user, and recreate...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-05-15 06:57:08
Hank21 wrote Hello @cmicall, Could you provide a screenshot of the VPN User related settings? cmicall wrote I setup OPENVPN and created some users and all is working well but when I tried to edit a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2023-05-11 15:00:07
CANNOT EDIT OR DELETE AN EXSISTING OPENVPN USER
Hi, I setup OPENVPN and created some users and all is working well but when I tried to edit a password of a user or even delete the user, I just get a Fail error message and so cannot edit\delete...
0HELPFULS